The Price List of Certified Local Tour Guides Members of the Association of Local Tour Guides Split. Gross Prices in Croatian Kunas (HRK), VAT is not included in prices.
** I. CITY CENTER WALKING TOUR
Diocletian’s Palace and Old Town; up to 2 hours. From 1 to 50 people 550.00
** II. CITY PANORAMA TOUR
(Including item I. plus a panorama bus tour, the Marjan Hill or a museum tour up to 3 hours) From 1 to 50 people 650.00
** III. MUSEUM TOUR
(Visiting 2 museums, up to 1 hour) From 1 to 50 people 525.00
** IV. ONE MUSEUM TOUR
One museum tour up to 1 hour From 1 to 50 people 250.00
** V. SALONA TOUR
** Or Klis or Kastela up to 2 hours
From 1 to 50 people 525.00
** VI. TROGIR TOUR
** From 1 to 50 people 660.00
** VII. SALONA & TROGIR TOUR
From 1 to 50 people 830.00
** VIII. HALF DAY TOUR
Up to 6 hours 800.00
** IX. FULL DAY TOUR
** Up to 12 hours 1,050.00
150. TOURS ABROAD (daily) 1,150.00
1. OTHER SERVICES:
** Up to 2 hours 390.00
Every added hour 100.00
2. WAITING TIME
Up to 1 hour 100.00
3. ASSISTANCE TOUR
For individual or specialized groups (journalists, film crews, officers, VIP guests, study groups etc) Up to 1 hour 200.00
4. CONSECUTIVE INTERPRETING
Up to 1 hour 440.00 Every added hour 350.00 XII. OTHER FEATURES OF THIS PRICE LIST
1. Regulations for services listed in ordinal numbers from I. to VII.
50% rise in fees for groups with 50 to 60 people. Groups with more than 60 people, agencies are required to hire 2 tour guides.
2. For services conducted:
During public holidays there is a 25% rise in fees. A 50% rise in fees for work conducted between 22 hrs â€“ 06 hrs. A 50% rise in fees for assisting or guiding VIPs.
3. A 50% rise in fees for conducting tours in 2 foreign languages. Tour guides are not required to conduct tours in more than 2 foreign languages.
4. Tours abroad: Unless otherwise arranged, our tour guides hired by travel agencies for tours abroad are not required to conduct local tours for which they are certified.
5. Tour guides are required to wait for their guests at least 1 hour. In the case that their guests are late and no other arrangement has been made, the tour guide is required to contact their tour operator.
6. In the case that the tour guide has arrived at the arranged location and in the meantime their services have been cancelled (City Walking Tour, Panorama Tour or Museum Tour), the guide has the right to charge 50% of the fee. The tour operator may cancel up to 4 hours before the arranged time.
7. If the tour guide’s services have been hired for multiple day tours, then the tour operator may cancel up to 24 hours prior. If not, they are required to pay 30% of the arranged fee.